Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Silver Lining

While going on a forced semi-hiatus made me a sad panda, I have to admit it has stirred some excitement in me over the past couple of days.  I've come to realize that it's the perfect "excuse" to utilize all the ideas swimming in my head and educate myself further about running my handmade business at its optimum.  So, it appears, when my semi-hiatus is over I'll be coming back with a Grand Re-Opening: bigger.badder.faster.stronger as they say.  It's pretty exciting to think that I've found the perfect "excuse" to revive my blog, lock together my branding with cohesive photos and new packaging, elevate my marketing to the next level, and release new products... plus much more!  Can't wait to turn all of my ideas into reality in a way that makes perfect sense. :)  Yep, everything happens for a reason, as they say!

No comments:

Post a Comment