Sunday, March 9, 2014

THE PRODUCT PUBLICITY VIRTUAL SUMMIT from Launch.Grow.Joy - Highly Recommend!

I have been listening when I can to Launch Grow Joy's PR Summit this past week.  The interviews are 1/2 hr long, which is great (no two hour webinars for me!) because I can listen while doing mindless business stuffs.  HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU LISTEN.  She is LITERALLY asking these experts the EXACT questions I want to!  http://www.launchgrowjoy.com/welcome-publicity-summit/  I have not listened to them all yet, but I'm loving what I'm hearing so far (except the first one.  She didn't give any new info I didn't already know, kept skirting fully answering the questions, and my e-mail inbox later indicated she just wanted to sell her product).  LOVING this Summit!  You should definitely tune in as soon as you can.  I am learning so much and I am ecstatic about that.  Thanks Andreea!

No comments:

Post a Comment