Monday, February 25, 2013

UPDATE: Earth Day Gifting



As you all know, I got super lucky recently and procured a spot in an artisan gift basket opportunity for Earth Day.  Thirty amazing gift baskets stuffed with artisan handmade products will be delivered to 25 celebs and 5 press for the upcoming holiday.  Today, I had to submit my photo for the guide that will accompany each basket.  I took hundreds of photos and couldn't decide on one.  This is my first time having my photos in an official guide and I wanted it to be perfect.  Below is the photo I settled on with the help of the Coordinator.  I will be sending each celebrity my awesome luxurious soy candles, one Birthday Cake and one Mango Peach Salsa, my top sellers.  The following talent will be receiving my eco-friendly soy candles: Hayden Panettiere, Ginnifer Goodwin, Edward Norton, Adrian Grenier, Kate Bosworth, P!nk, Leonardo DiCaprio, Rachel McAdams, Emily VanCamp, Woody Harrelson, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Daryl Hannah, Malin Akerman, Ted Danson, Orlando Bloom, Jake Gyllenhaal, Josh Hartnett, Sting, Barbra Streisand, Alicia Silverstone, Courteney Cox, Cameron Diaz, Sheryl Crow, Mark Ruffalo, and Natalie Portman.



1 comment: