Tuesday, July 29, 2014

NOTD Handmade: The Power of Love by Girly Bits

The Power of Love by Canadian indie maker Girly Bits: "The Power of Love is a lavender holo sprinkled with lavender, sea green and silver holo glitter, plus purple shimmer and sparks of silver holo."

I was actually surprised after rereading the description because it looks more like a lavender polish with gold glitter at first glance. However, upon closer inspection, I can see all the lovely elements. :)

This color is so stunning. I had some difficulty with the application - it was on the thick side - but I think that's due to it being jam packed with glitter (and who can complain about being jam packed with goodies?!). I think this is quickly becoming a new favorite of mine! I can't stop staring at my nails.

This photo was taken in indirect sunlight.  Let me know in the comments what you think!



Disclaimer: Products in this post were purchased by me for personal use.  No compensation was given for this review.  All opinions are my own.  Not affiliated with Girly Bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment