Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Life Lessons from a Handmade Artisan

Essentially, this blog is an extension of my handmade business: a space where I can place the "extras" that relate to my entrepreneurial artisan lifestyle, but don't quite fit appropriately on Facebook or Instagram.  I am an artisan that believes in supporting handmade, shopping local, and eating organic as best as I can.  In my vision for this blog, I intend to discuss and impart the life lessons I learn as someone running a handmade business in a world of cheap trinkets, trying to live+breathe a lifestyle of handmade, and educate others about the massive benefits of supporting local.

I've slowly eased my way into reviving my blog, and have many plans for its future.  Like my business, it is a part of the makeover of my branding.  You may have already noticed the series #MondayMani, through which I feature handmade indie nail polishes - which ties into my support for handmade and my using indie polishes in my jewelry.  On Fridays, posted series will include Feature Friday, in which I feature and review a handmade product; or Foodie Fridays, in which I post a new dish I've tried from my clean eats inspired arsenal of recipes.  I will also be posting weekly topics on the lessons I've learned on running a successful handmade business and wish to teach others so that they may thrive, too, at doing what they love.

Excited as I am to watch this blog grow?  Have ideas for topics I should write about?  Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!  I look forward to connecting with you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment